Curriculum Grade Level

Curriculum Grade Level
6th Grade

Creating this year-long curriculum grade level plan was extremely beneficial. I think I learned a lot from this assignment. I knew there were many standards that need to be covered throughout the course of a year, but I was not aware that these standards are split into domains at each grade level. It was very helpful to use the chart and break down the domains and standards into quarters and semesters. It was very beneficial to plan activities and projects that align to each quarter and semester. This gave me an idea of how to begin planning a year-long curriculum in my future classroom.

After watching the videos from the other groups, I realized how much the domains aligned across grade level. I discussed this more in my curriculum alignment blog. It was very beneficial to see how the domains and standards line up in the elementary grades.

Part of this assignment was very frustrating, but overall I think the assignment is very helpful and is something I will use in the future.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Darby! I appreciate your perseverance with this project...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TA Ch. 3: Implement Tasks that Promote Reasoning and Problem Solving

Manipulative Activities

TA Chapters 6 & 7